In this tutorial, let’s see how both C and Python are different from each other.
- C is procedural-oriented programming language whereas Python is an object oriented programming language.
- In C, it is compulsory to declare the datatypes of variables, whereas type declaration is not required in Python.
- C has support for for, while and do-while loops, whereas Python has support for for and while loops only.
- C has support for switch statements, whereas Python does not support switch statements.
- C does not allow Exception Handling, whereas exception can handled in Python via try-except-finally blocks.
- Code written in C is generally big whereas Python code is small.
- In C, indentation is not mandatory, whereas in Python, indentation is necessary.
That’s all, see you in the next lecture.