In this tutorial, let’s see how both Java and Python are different from each other.
1. Java programs are more verbose i.e they have more lines of code, whereas Python programs are compact and concise.
2. In Java, it is compulsory to declare the datatypes of variables, whereas type declaration is not required in Python.
3. Java has support for for, while and do-while loops, whereas Python has support for for and while loops only.
4. Java has support for switch statements, whereas Python does not support switch statements.
5. In Java, indentation is not mandatory, whereas in Python, indentation is necessary.
That’s all, see you in the next lecture.