1. Among six members of the family O,P,Q,R,S and T, how many are females?
I. O is the wife of P and mother of T, R is grandmother of O and mother of P
II. T is the grandmother of S
A. Statement II alone is sufficient
B. Statement I alone is sufficient
C. Both I and II together are not sufficient
D. Both together I and II are sufficient
2. A statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. Consider the statement and decide which of the following assumption(s) is/are implicit in the statement
The educational framework now requires to go through a process of change so as to cater to the individuals according to their interests and talents.
I. The current educational system is geared to mainstream individuals without due regard
to their unique personalities
II. Learners find less scope for their nurturing their individual interests and talents in the
A. Only I is implicit
B. Only II is implicit
C. Neither I nor II is implicit
D. Both I and II are implicit
3. Which is the wrong term in the given series?
vcu, teo, qhj, mle, hqc, bwa
4. Seven friends P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are sitting in a circular table facing the center.
I. P is between T and U
II. V is between Q and R
III. S is left of U and Right of Q
Who is exactly right of R?
5. Four sentences are followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV.
Assuming the statements to be true, if they do not conform to real world knowledge, decide which of the conclusion(s) logically follows/follow from the statements.
1. Some papers are pens
2. Some pens are books
3. Some books are flowers
I. Some flowers are papers
II. Some books are papers
III. Some papers are books
IV. No flower is paper
A. Either I or IV follows
B. Either II or III follows
C. Either I or IV follows
D. Either I or II follows