1. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word ‘VIRTUAL’, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward direction) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
E. More than three
2. Pointing to a girl, Mr. Arun said, ‘She is the daughter of my mother’s only child”. How is the girl related to Mr. Arun?
E. Cannot be determined
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence from a group. Which the following does not belong to that group?
4. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters ‘ILP’ using all the letters only once in each word?
5. Pointing to a man, Dinesh said, “His only brother is the father of my daughter’s father”. How is the man related to Dinesh?
B. Grand father
E. None of these