Note ! CodeVita Season 9 Pre-Qualifier Round is now postponed from 10th July 2020 to 9 August 2020. More details ahead.
CodeVita is known as TCS Global Coding Contest for Students. CodeVita is an online coding contest containing 6 coding problems that are expected to be solved within the given timespan of 6 hours. These coding problems are generally framed in a way that they test your arithmetical, analytical, and logical thinking.
What company says :
Sports is not just a game, it’s Culture! It connects people from varied backgrounds and ethnicities regardless of physical and cultural boundaries. It is also a great way to compete beyond borders and a lot of fun. At TCS, we firmly believe in this philosophy that programming can be both fun and challenging, this led to the inception of “CodeVita – To Promote Programming as a Sport”.
With each edition, the contest has evolved and gotten better. In the year 2020, we are going to witness the ninth season of TCS CodeVita.
TCS CodeVita : What’s in it for students ?
- Global Ranking to Top Coders.
- Top 3 Coders to win total prize money of US$20,000/-.
- A chance to explore exciting career with one of the world’s most powerful brand ( India only).
- A chance to compete with some of The Best Coders in the world.
- A Platform to showcase your programming skills.
- Students making it to the Finals get an opportunity to travel to India for the Grand Finale.
TCS CodeVita : Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for TCS CodeVita 2020 :
- Students from institutes across India who are completing their academic course in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 alone are eligible for this contest. But, hiring will be only for 2021 passing out batches.
- Registrations are invited from students in undergraduate (UG)/ postgraduate (PG) programs related to engineering or science background with any specialization.
TCS CodeVita : Syllabus
There is no particular syllabus as defined by TCS CodeVita Team, however, you can expect the coding problems from following topics, in round-1 :
TCS CodeVita : Exam Format & Pattern
Both MockVita 1 and MockVita 2 are considered as the practice rounds for CodeVita. These tests are designed with an aim that all students can be made comfortable with the coding environment and compiler. CodeVita Round 1 is the place where the real battle begins. As already mentioned, It is an online coding contest containing 6 coding problems that are expected to be solved within the given timespan of 6 hours. These coding problems are generally framed in a way that they test your arithmetical, analytical, and logical thinking. Students who clear this round are generally offered Pre-Placement Interview opportunity at TCS for Ninja Profile.
We’ll share TCS CodeVita Last year Coding Problems soon.
Allowed Programming Languages
TCS CodeVita : How to Register
TCS CodeVita 2020 registrations are now open. Follow this step-by-step process to register yourself :