1. It was that the ad was______________the mobile phone not as a mobile phone but as a camera with which to take pictures, preferably of oneself.
2. As the list is infinite, we human beings don’t have direct access to it but have to proceed on the basis of______________for truth.
3. He made his children ________ their homework every afternoon.
B. to do
D. to study
4. The sun _________ at 9 last night.
D. was setting
5. There was in fact no immediate recession in the United Kingdom following the Brexit vote _________, there was not even a slowdown in growth.