[For better understanding and resources, complete reading is suggested]
Power Programmer role at Infosys
Power Programmers are ‘Polyglots’ who are experts across multiple technologies and will play the role of a full stack developer in complex engineering projects. Infosys generally hire candidates for this ‘elite’ role by their two hiring programs like – Hack with Infy, InfyTQ.
Package : 8 lpa/-
Power Programmer Interview is more coding-oriented when compared with other general interviews. Hence, it will test your grip on data structures and algorithms. Main aim of Interview is to test your logic building skills and how optimized are you in your approach and solution.
ALSO READ : Power Programmer Interview Experience
Some key-points :
Interview for PP role generally lasts for 40 – 60 minutes.
Key focus is on Data Structures and Algorithm.
You can expect questions on Linked Lists, Stack, Queue, Trees and all.
Interviewer may ask you to code couple of questions and dry run it for some testcases.
Prepare your resume and project thoroughly.
TIP FOR YOU : Before going through advanced algorithms and complex logics, students should make sure their basics (programming fundamentals) are crystal clear.
Here we are sharing you the list of most important questions for Power Programmer Interview :
1. Count of longest possible subarrays with sum not divisible by K.
2. Find common elements between two arrays.
3. Find the subarrays of an array.
4. Find the sum of subarrays of an array.
5. Find second max elements in an array,
6. Implementation – Insertion Sort, Merge Sort, Heap Sort, Radix Sort
7. Largest contiguous sum subarray
8. Write a program to reverse a string without using any inbuilt function ?
9. You are given a file containing space seperated words, your job is to find the most trending word in a file.
10. Write a program of printing the nth number in fibonacci series.
11. Explain the working of Merge Sort.
12. You are given a sequence of numbers your job is to find frequency of each element in single traversal (approach of using hashmap).
13. Suppose you are given two arrays, you have to merge them in sorted order.
14. Generate substrings of string.
15. Find the lexicographically next permutation of a given string.
16. Write a program that checks whether a string is palindromic in nature.
17. Given an integer, print the next smallest palindrome.
18. Find the prime factors of a number [use : Sieve of Eratosthenes]
19. What is Stack ?
20. What is Queue ?
21. Implement Stack & Queue.
22. Conditions for Stack Overflow and Queue Insertion/ Deletion.
23. Explain Enqueue() & Dequeue() operation.
24. Find the reverse of singly linked list.
25. Find the length of singly linked list.
26. Given a linked list find the middle element.
27. Implement merge sort but not in array, in linked list.
28. Given a linked list check if it is palindrome or not.
29. Write a program to detect a loop in linked list.
30. Search an element in a Linked List.
31. BST – Insertion, Deletion, Traversing
32. Inorder/ Preorder/ Postorder Traversal of Linked List
33. How is B+ tree different from B Tree ?
34. Level Order Traversal Binary Tree.
35. Vertical Order Traversal Binary Tree.
36. Mirror view of Binary Tree.
37. Top/Bottom/Left/Right view of Binary Tree.
38. Zigzag order traversal of Tree
39. Implement level order traversal of a graph.
40. Implement BFS.
41. Implement DFS.
42. Explain the difference between BFS, & DFS and Implement.
43. Write code for Red Black Tree implementation.
44. Coin Change Problem
So, these are some most important questions for Power Programmer Interview.
Download free E-Books of “Most Asked Interview Questions” of various programming languages and core cs subjects :
For complete one-time Interview Rehearsal, enroll for our Mock Interview Series.