1. In an organization, there are 100 male members but no female members. If 25 male members are replaced by 25 female members, what will be the ratio of the male members to the female members in the organization.
2. In what ratio should a 30% methyl alcohol solution be mixed with a 70% methyl alcohol solution so that the resultant solution has 60% methyl alcohal solution in it.
3. Six persons A, B, C, D, E, F are to be seated in a row. E & F will be sitting in the center. A & B are to sit at the ends of the row. D will sit to the immediate right of B. Which person will sit to the immediate left of A.
4. The production of a company for three successive years has increased by 10% 20% 40% respectively. What is average annual increase of productions ?
5. The length of a rectangle is less than twice its breadth by 1 cm. If the length is reduced by 5 cm and the breadth is increased by 5 cm, then its area increases by 35sq. cm. Find the length and breadth of the rectangle.
a) 25, 13
b) 16, 7
c) 21, 11
d) 15, 12