1. If a man goes 20 kms to the South and then 15 kms to the east. At what distance he is from the starting position?
A. 20 kms
B. 15 kms
C. 10 kms
D. 25 kms
2. If South-East becomes North and North-East becomes West and all the rest directions are changed in the same manner then what will be the direction for West?
3. Find the next number in the series 2, 3, 6, 18, 108, …..
D. None of these
4. Choose the odd one
5. Sumit is 8th rank ahead of Ravi in a class of 45. If Ravi rank from the bottom is 19th then find the rank of Sumanth from the beginning?
6. Thermometer: Temperature :: Barometer:?
E. None of these
7. How many students did secure First class in a class of 50 students?
I. Double the number of first-class students secured second class and all the remaining
II. Number of students failed was twice the number of first class students in the class
A. Only I
B. Only II
C. Both I and II
D. Either I or II
E. Neither I or II