1. Length of the rectangle field is 4 times the breadth. The area of rectangular field is 2500 Yards. Find the length of the field.
2. Find the probability of getting at least one tail if two coins are tossed simultaneously.
3. There are 4 raspberries and 8 strawberries. Find the probability if two fruits are chosen and both are raspberries.
4. If b is the simple interest on a and c is the simple interest on b at same period and same rate of interest. Find the relation between a, b and c.
A. a² = bc
B. b² = ac
C. c² = ab
D. abc = 1
5. There are 2 posts and 12 equally qualified candidates. Find the number of ways in which they can be selected?
D. None of these