1. A set contains all numbers from 1 to 250. If a number is picked at random, what is the probability that it is a multiple of 3?
2. A batsman in his 17th innings makes a score of 85 and thereby increasing his average by 3. What is his average after the 17th innings?
3. Anil is at present one-fourth the age of his father. After 16 years he will be one-half of the age of his father. Find the present age of Anil’s father.
A. 40 years
B. 36 years
C. 32 years
D. 28 years
4. The average salary of the entire staff in an office is Rs 250 per month. The average salary of officers is Rs 520 and that of non-officers is Rs. 200. If the number of officers is 15, then find the number of non–officers in the office.
5. An article was sold at Rs.4600 at a profit of 15%, Find the cost price.