1. Rs 5000 was divided among 5 men, 6 women and 5 boys, such that the ratio of the shares of men, women and boys is 5:3:2 what is the share of the boy?
2. If 1/2x +1/4x+1/8x=14 Then the value of x is :
3. By walking at 3/4 of his usual speed, a man reaches his office 20 minutes later than his usual time. The usual time taken by him to reach his office is :
A) 75 minutes
B) 60 minutes
C) 40 minutes
D) 35 minutes
4. Two trains are traveling in opposite directions at uniforms speeds of 60 kmph and 50 kmph.They take 5 seconds to cross each other.If the two trains travelled in the same directions.then a passenger sitting in the faster moving train would have overtaken the other than in 18 seconds.what are the lengths of the trains?
A)87.78 m and 55 m
B)112 m and 78 m
C)102.78 m and 50 m
D)102.78 m and 55 m
5. Two numbers are in the ratio xy,when 2 is added to both the numbers.the ratio becomes 1:2.when 3 is subtracted from both the numbers. The ratio becomes 1:3.Find the sum of x and y.