1. __________ function is used to show a key pressed by a user will appear on the screen.
2. When we implement stack by using linked list then:
A. insertion of node is done from beginning and deletion from beginning
B. insertion of node is done from end & deletion from end
C. insertion of node is done from end & deletion from beginning
D. insertion of node is done from beginning and deletion from end
3. The primary mission of an analyst or systems designer is to:
A. calculate the Return on Investment
B. development of Software Evaluation Tool
C. create a Data Flow Diagram
D. extract the physical requirements of the users and convert them to software
4. _______ is a process to identify the key aspects of an entity and hiding the rest.
5. Among the following loops which is a post tested loop?