Knock Knock !! TCS NQT is waiting for you.
Get all insights about new exam pattern TCS NQT 2020 here.
Registrations for much awaited TCS NQT 2020 are now open. Here is the step-by-step process to register for TCS NQT 2020.
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR TCS NQT 2020 :
0. Visit https://campuscommune.tcs.com/ and login. In the Announcement tab, smash ‘click here’ to visit NQT website.
1. Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button on .
2. If you are an existing user, please enter your details to proceed further
3. If you are a new user, please click on the “Create Account” button to complete the one-time sign up process. Once the window opens, enter the details as mentioned below to proceed further. Please ensure your email ID is correct as all communications will be routed through that ID.
4. Please fill in the other details, as shown below and click on “CONTINUE”
5. A registration form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the required details carefully as mentioned below stepwise
6. Enter all the required details, please make sure the information is correct, as these details will be used for further processing.
7. Select the mode through which you want to appear for the test. If you are selecting In-Centre, then please also select the City and State preference.
8. Upload your photograph, please make sure you adhere to the guidelines mentioned.
9. Click on the “i” button to know about the “Subject NQT Test”
10. Read the “Disclaimer” content choose “I Agree” and then click the “Submit” button.
Once the details are submitted you will receive a SMS and Email confirmation regarding the same.
Once you click on the close button you will be able to view your registration form. You can make changes to your form by clicking on “Edit Application” on the top right corner
On click of Close button you will be redirected to the National Qualifier Test product webpage. The REGISTER NOW button will now change to View Details. You can check your registered details.
Note: You can edit the registration form only 2 days prior to the scheduled test date.
P.S: Further communications will be sent to the registered email ID / mobile number.
Note: If for any reason you get logged out or abandon the session during the application process, please click the “NQT Link”
Source : TCS Digital ION