Profile : SES via Hack with Infy
Package : 5 lpa
Verdict : Selected
The interview for SES roles went pretty well.
During the interview following things were asked :
1. The programming languages I wrote on my resume: Basics concepts were asked but be prepared to go to a slightly intermediate level.
Eg: Basics of python that was asked: Tuples, Strings, dictionary, etc
Intermediate: Collections, deque etc.
2. Data structures: The interviewer started from tree and graphs. Questions were really simple like they asked the real-world examples where trees and graphs are used, the difference between them, etc
3. The interviewer asked the difference between Java and Python
4. Asked questions from projects
a) Explanation of the project
b) The tech used to create the project
c) What I did in the project?
d) I told him about Machine learning so the interviewer started asking about Machine learning
e) The algorithm used to train model
f) From where I got data set?
g) The interviewer asked me about the security of the password stored in database
h) When I told about cryptography that is used to secure passwords, the interviewer asked the implementation of the algorithm used but told me to describe it by means of words.
In between the technical questions, the interviewer was asking HR questions:
1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me something which is not in your resume.
3. The best moment of your life
4. Why Computer Science? ( I am from CS branch)
5. Any questions for me?
1. All the questions were asked from my resume
2. Make sure what you put on your resume, you should be able to justify and answer properly about it.
3. The interviewer listens to you when you present yourself to them
4. If you don’t know the answer, say you don’t know it but ensure the interviewer that you will learn about it.
5. Don’t try to be know it all type of person and don’t answer when you have no idea about the question asked, they are here to test you, so keep in mind that they know more than you and they are literally professionals.